Complaint Review: everbuying.com

• Reported By: re — Kansas United States of America
everbuying.com
China Internet United States of America

everbuying.com Beware Everbuying.com Internet

BEWARE everybuying.com.   After quickly taking my money it was 3 weeks before I had any communication from the company and that was an ad to buy more items.  I have not received my items which were paid for Aug. 24, nor been able to contact anyone from this China base company since Aug 24.  The only order verification that I have is the withdrawal they made from my card.  Repeated attempts to contact anyone about the status of my items via their contact link went nowhere...literally nowhere, so I went to the order board and that link flies right through to all the many too good to be true priced items..  Just another Chinese scam company.  I can't believe I fell for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/everbuyingcom/internet/everbuyingcom-Beware-Everbuyingcom-Internet-942792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on everbuying.com