Complaint Review: everest Institute of Decatur

• Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By: jackie — Covington Georgia United States of America
everest Institute of Decatur
2460 Wesley Chapel Rd Decatur, Georgia United States of America

everest Institute of Decatur Everest College A dream was sold in the sum of $10,000-EVERYONE RUN FROM THIS SCHOOL...IT'S A RIP-OFF Decatur, Georgia

As many of us with a dream of financial freedom, and to whom have seen the advertisement on tv promising various options of training in the medical field. I being a trained Phlebotomist called and scheduled an appointment to discuss my options. After meeting with my advisor who spoke a well written lecture about the school how they are there for the students and will work hard with job placement through the career center(by the way is a joke) then walked me to financial aid. This is when they get you they promise that the school will help find you the best externship,before and after you graduate they will work with sending your resume out and setting up interviews.

None of these things happened i started classes summer of 09, when i tell you i should have ran so fast after other students warned me about there experience. Something told me to stay, but the teachers didn't teach  they just read what was in the books i could have stayed at home and did that on my own. They also let the students control the classroom.

Also, we were given so many books that we didn't even use....they are in my closet collecting dust. that is also in that 10,000$ that i owe.

How can schools such as this be allowed to do this to innocent hard working people who are seeking and education. People who are ignorant to the fact that there being told lies , not knowing that they will never ever get the help from the school career center ( as promised) to assist with resume submission and job placement.

In closing, I would like a full investigation launched. I do not want this school to continue this daily robbery of students governments funds that can be used at other reputable schools. I stated before that I was not going to start a class action law suite but I have since changed my thoughts on that matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/everest-Institute-of-Decatur/Decatur-Georgia-30035/everest-Institute-of-Decatur-Everest-College-A-dream-was-sold-in-the-sum-of-10000-EVERYO-899692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on everest Institute of Decatur