gay

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: jade — anaheim California United States of America
everest college anaheim
511 n. brookhurt ste. 300 anaheim, California United States of America

everest college anaheim everest kick me out of school without reason and charge me books fee anaheim, California

At the of last year I went to enroll at everest anaheim.  I do not have USA. GED. but I do have BA. from foreign country.  So, I was told that it will be no problem if I got evaluate.  I asked them if my BA. was not accepted WILL I RESPOSE FOR ANY FEE?  the answer was no not ever books or scrubs fee.  I did every thing they ask me to do and my BA. evaluate as the BA. in USA.  I submitted to the school and though thing would be ok.  Then 2 mounths I call to asked school about my BA. if it has been accepted or not.  The answer was "DIDN'T YOU KNOW YOU SUPPOST TO RETURN THE BOOKS TODAY AND YOU BEING LET GO"

So I was still ok. I when to school and try to sign off the finance.  But no they told me I own them money $1,500 I was so mad and yell at them this is not what you told me.  You know what they said "THIS IS NOT HOW WE DO THING HERE".  What is that suppost to mean?  Beside I am being fraud now I am being discrimination too.   Anyway they promise to take care of everything WITHOUT CHARGE.

Today I receive a phone call that if I do not pay the money I own, they will send me a debt collection.  So I try to talk to the finace guy but NO he told I better pay him and he will give me 30% off or else.  He was really rude to me.  I told they I will talk to an lawer.  He was just yell at me and treat me that do I know that I am being send this thing to the debt collection they all are lawer I better pay him now.  NEVER GO TO EVEREST COLLEGE YOU WILL GET RIPOFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/everest-college-anaheim/anaheim-California-92801/everest-college-anaheim-everest-kick-me-out-of-school-without-reason-and-charge-me-books-1025351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on everest college anaheim