Complaint Review: Everest College

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Jessica — Sunnyvale California United States of America
Everest College
1245 South Winchester Boulevard #102 San Jose, California United States of America

Everest College Corinthian College Everest College Do not go to Everest College San Jose, California

I went to Everest College and I could not find a job for almost a year.  I found a job finally and they didn't care that I have college experience. Then I lost my job, and I am still paying my loan. I ended up having to get a job that was not in the field I went to school for because there were no jobs that were in my field. I did ask Everest to help me find a job and all they told me was to look online. Some help that was. I ended getting a job that was not in my field and they asked me for my college diploma. I gave it to them and they said that they do not accept Everest College. They do recognize Everest as an accredited school but they don't accept it. So it go me thinking, if this place that isn't even in the medical field refused my diploma, what other companies won't either? I then realized, why am I paying all this money for a DIPLOMA not a certification but a DIPLOMA. I then also noticed I could have paid a ton less taking the same courses through adult education. I read that there are a lot of colleges that won't accept Everest credits and a lot of people have to start from scratch. So pretty much they paid their loans for nothing! I am beginning to think I am one of those people.
ALL I AM ASKING FOR IS TO NOT HAVE TO PAY THE REST OF MY LOAN BACK. THEY CAN KEEP WHAT THEY HAVE TAKEN FROM ME SO FAR BUT I DON'T WANT THEM TO TAKE MORE.
EVEREST IS A JOKE AND IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THAT MEANS THEY SCREWED YOU OVER ALSO OR YOUR THINKING OF GOING THERE....DON'T!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-College/San-Jose-California-/Everest-College-Corinthian-College-Everest-College-Do-not-go-to-Everest-College-San-Jose-971641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest College