Complaint Review: Everest Institute

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Kristy — Saugus Massachusetts
Everest Institute
70 Everett ave Chelsea , Massachusetts USA

Everest Institute I took a loan with promise of a better future .. The teachers are not professional the gave you test answer not safe in the medical I want my money back please help Chelsea Massachusetts

Hi I'm a forty year divorcee looking for a little security for my future. So I decided to sign up as a medical asst. at EVerest int. in Chealsea Ma. I was promised hands on training, a long with lectures and test.  With a promise of a low interest loan payment schedule, and I was promised a internship with a great hospital.

What I got for $18.000.00 a pizza party every week, movies daily, no teacher to teach lectures you needed to teach yourself , all test answer were giving to us like I said I'm a forTy year student I have no problem studying for a test .... keep in mind please the younger students had no problem cheating. I also found out that this school training is so bad they lost most of their best internship contracts .... The best job I was offered would be a small doctors office that also has a very bad reputation.

With all this going on they wanted me to draw blood   Give shots, and take vitals from complete strangers just by reading my text book... I watched multiple students passed out because of improper technique. I refused and drop out off this school.

Now I'm a forty year old victim $18.000.00 in debt and I have not missed a payment. I'm forced to keep my promise with nothing to show for it. Can someone please help victims like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-Institute/Chelsea-Massachusetts-01250/Everest-Institute-I-took-a-loan-with-promise-of-a-better-future-The-teachers-are-not-p-1081263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest Institute