Complaint Review: Everest Merchant Services

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Contract My Butt — Brooklyn New York
Everest Merchant Services
132 36 St Manhattan, New York USA

Everest Merchant Services EMS or MPS Fraudulent claims on rates, promotions, and individual occupations Manhattan New York

(Sorry for the grammar...typing while on my second glass of Pino...after working for these clowns, I've had to)

New York City is filled to the gills with businesses like EMS, Everest Merchant Services....so I'm not surprised over my experience. DUH DUH DUH. Dummy me.  I was there only three whole days. Since day one, just based the overall ambiance of the office space, there should have been a RED FLAG that said "HI ARE YOU STUPID? WHY ARE YOU STILL SITTING HERE? LEAVE NOW. DON'T WASTE ANOTHER MINUTE OF YOUR TIME...FRAUD, MARKETING SCHEME....SKIMPY PAYCHECK/NO PAYCHECK...YELLOOOO???!" Did I mention the ambiance looked like a delapitated version of shady looking pyramid scheme type office? Yes, junk yard version at that.

Instead, I just toughed it out two more days...ya know, studying up on scripts on what to say to customers including pimping myself as a --- oooh ---- Regional Manager!...you know based on what the owners i.e., Arnold Whatshisname and Albert Faivush TOLD US TO SAY?  Who the hell is this outstanding underwriter named Stacie? I have no clue, but I was told to tell every customer!

One person who was also recently hired was telling a customer that he -- you ready? -- was the owner of the company to a customer. I nearly busted out laughing...so much that one of the managers who, hmm, kind of sort of looks like that guy "Mike' that other complaintant mentioned (and funny...he's missing a front tooth too...prison must be pre-tty harsh, Mike?) that he looked right at me as if he was about to put a contract out on me. I guess they will after this complaint. They have my add information at that. And yes I've documented all this in emails to MY FAMILY...JUST IN CASE.

Of course, one of the owners, Arnold, would tell us to scrap the first LARGE batch of notes and scripts and stick with another set of scripts inorder to sell the deal first and foremost to unscrupulous customers. But of course.

Anyway, I don't think I need to go on and on about all this.  Just see the place for yourself if you're desperate for employment. I'm not that desperate, I'll stick with further dipping into my savings in order to pay my rent/bills.  I'd rather struggle than do this to customers.

Like I told Albert Faivush when I told him I quit, I was ready to give it my all including mustering/sifting through many rejections from customers, but not like that. No way no how. And as I also told both these nitwits, you don't need to be that d'aggon shady to make money.  You just don't.

Best to all who have had to deal with these people.  Marketing is not a bad industry...just find the right company that knows how to provide CS and teach it to you properly. To all customers who have been scammed, I was never apart of it. I quit before training ended. And I was never paid for it of course. But of course! ANYWAY, sorry for your trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-Merchant-Services/Manhattan-New-York-11226/Everest-Merchant-Services-EMS-or-MPS-Fraudulent-claims-on-rates-promotions-and-individu-1128652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest Merchant Services