Complaint Review: everest monetary group

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: dallaschubby — mesquite Texas
everest monetary group
12520 high bluff dr. suite 140 san diego, California USA

everest monetary group Brittney kennedy i sent $490 to them and promised a refund. i called today and their phone is disconnected, san diego California

I submitted a deposite of $490.00 for a $3000.00 loan and was assured i would get this loan if i made the deposite.  it look offical with the contract and such.  i sent them the money and they called me back saying that the lender wanted another $490 because they was worried about my payment history.  i told them i could not afford it and i needed a refund.  Brittney Kennedy dropped me like a hot potatoe and sent me to ext 0 (customer serivice) and the man told me he could get me another lender with no problem if i called back about two weeks later.  i called back two weeks later and he told me that for a fee of $388.89 i could get my loan plus my $490 back.  i told them if i could not afford the $490 i could not afford that fee.  so he told me that i would take thirty bussiness days to get a refund.  i tried to call them today and the phone number and fax number has been tempory disconnected.  Do not use them they are a scam and a ripoff.  now i lost almost $500 and no means to get it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/everest-monetary-group/san-diego-California-92130/everest-monetary-group-Brittney-kennedy-i-sent-490-to-them-and-promised-a-refund-i-cal-1147197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on everest monetary group