Complaint Review: Everest University Online

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Upset Mother — West Memphis Arkansas United States of America
Everest University Online
3319 W Hillsborough Ave FLorida, Arkansas United States of America

Everest University Online Florida Metropolitan Financial Aid rip off, loan misuse, and nonsense balance thats not my fault FLorida, Arkansas

I attended Everest University Online for a few quarters but the last quarter I attended I had a lot of run around and bunch mishaps that should not have occurred. They dropped me from  a class that I had Logged into to be counted as in attendance but they dropped anyway; I was told that I can add another class and my financial aid would cover it.

Well I added the course and found out that they had sent my loans back without my consent. They said they would request them back and my account would be current. That was a lie, I didn't recieve my loans back therefore leaving me with a balance I should not have.

They first started off on the wrong foot by dropping me from a class that I had logged into and done  my interjection. I could never get in contact with my advisor to tell her what was going. She never returned phone calls, I had to talk to individuals who knew nothing of my situations just from notes.

This school is full of it and I would not advise anyone else to attend this so called college. They told me I owed them a total of $ 3,115 which is a bunch of mess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-University-Online/FLorida-Arkansas-/Everest-University-Online-Florida-Metropolitan-Financial-Aid-rip-off-loan-misuse-and-no-977748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest University Online