Complaint Review: Everest University

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: Tamekia — Millington Tennessee
Everest University
6024 Cottage Hill Drive Millington, Tennessee USA

Everest University Everest University Is A Ripoff University Millington Tennessee

I attended this school back in 2010. These people would sign me up for classes without my knowledge. Two weeks went by because I wasn't planning on attending the school when one day I got a call saying I hadn't been in class. I told them I didn't sign up for any classes and didn't know I was in. They will put you in classes, just to get your grant and loan money and don't ever think you're going to get a refund on your excess money because you're not even if they tell you you are. Some how, they manage to keep it even if you told them your want the excess sent to you, they'll send it where they want it not what you told them to do. They'll leave you with a balance and mess up your student loan data. Please don't do this school. They did this to me, my husband, and some strange guy my mom met at a bus stop cussing one day about a school. I told my mom how they did me and she asked him what's wrong and he told her the same story I did. Trust me, this school is about your money and not your future or education. DON'T go there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-University/Millington-Tennessee-38053/Everest-University-Everest-University-Is-A-Ripoff-University-Millington-Tennessee-1116929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest University