Complaint Review: everify

• Reported By: dread_siren — troy Montana
everify
917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200 boise, Idaho USA

everify, ClickBank, click sales, bait and switch, false results Idaho

I was looking to see about possible wants and warrants out of Texas for a particular individual, the site was looked authentic and stated they had the results I was looking for, once I entered my card information I discovered they were a knock off company that had nothing about the person I was searching for, whole site changed once card info was entered.

I realized I shouldn’t have been blinded by the "free 5 day trial" but I figured for just a "warrant search" maybe it would be ok... emailed them and are waiting for their response, decided to look myself up and the info on me was 10 yrs old (almost 11) and very inaccurate also almost nothing there?! Supposedly a full background check (didn’t realize at the time I ordered) and totally useless!

after realizing I was duped I searched the web for everify rip off and found tones of results, last time I do business with out checking reputation on this site first!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2014 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/everify/boise-Idaho-59935/everify-ClickBank-click-sales-bait-and-switch-false-results-Idaho-1129486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on everify