Complaint Review: Evernote

• Reported By: Vince — Lemont Illinois
Evernote
California Lemont, Illinois USA

Evernote Security Issues Ex Employer Accessed my Account

Im reporting that Evernote has not helped me to access my account that was fraudulantly accessed by my ex employer. Im the owner of my account I pay for this account out of my own bank account. This is what has hapened. My ex employer decided that after my resignation they contacted Evernote telling them they were I. I'm guessing they used my personal information in my business file and were able to fraudulantly get access to my account. Now because of this the account is locked and I will never be able to get into my book of business because Evernote says I need to have a court order to unlock the account. This makes no sence. They can se that my bank card has been paying for this account since day one. Im very pissed off. I hope that someone sees this and may be able to help me in some way. I know and have proof that my ex employer conducted fraud and evernote is not helping me after they let this happen.

17:55:53 2013-08-21

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evernote/Lemont-Illinois-60439/Evernote-Security-Issues-Ex-Employer-Accessed-my-Account-1077902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evernote