Complaint Review: EveryFreeGift.com, YourGiftCards.com, Anyfreegift.com, Offergift.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 30, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 14, 2005

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
EveryFreeGift.com, YourGiftCards.com, Anyfreegift.com, Offergift.com
PO Box 390520 Mountain View, California U.S.A.

EveryFreeGift.com, YourGiftCards.com, Anyfreegift.com, Offergift.com, YFDIRECT.COM Ripoff, No free gifts, won't reply to emails. won't even send confirmation email Mountain View California

*Consumer Comment: OfferGift.com Works!!!

*Consumer Comment: Offergift.com works

I fell for EveryFreeGift.com free gift offer and signed up for Blockbuster's(tm)Online 2 week free trail to fulfill my 1 offer obligation.

Here are the 1st & 2nd steps of the process in their help page.

"Step 1 & 2: Choose a free gift and enter your email address.

Soon after you sign up, a Confirmation Email will be sent to the email address you entered to make sure it's valid. For security purposes, we will not ship your free gift unless you confirm your email address by clicking on the link in the Confirmation Email."

They never even sent me a confirmation email. (and yes i'm 100% sure my email is correct and that their email didn't end up in the junk folder).

I have emailed them at least 10 times using their "Contact Us" page and have never received a reply. I have tried the "retrieve lost password" option, which doesnt work either.

I did some searching and found that all of these are owned by the same people:

EveryFreeGift.com, YourGiftCards.com, anyfreegift.com, offergift.com, YFDIRECT.COM.

YFDIRECT.COM seems to be the parent

They all have the same contact phone number and it seems they all have been reported as Rip-offs.

Amber
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2004 02:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EveryFreeGiftcom-YourGiftCardscom-Anyfreegiftcom-Offergiftcom/Mountain-View-California-94039/EveryFreeGiftcom-YourGiftCardscom-Anyfreegiftcom-Offergiftcom-YFDIRECTCOM-Ripoff-125009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EveryFreeGift.com, YourGiftCards.com, Anyfreegift.com, Offergift.com

OfferGift.com Works!!!

AUTHOR: H - (U.S.A.)

I tried it, followed their specific directions as instructed, and about 7 months later, I actually got an iPod. Please remember to follow their directions found at the bottom of your account summary labeled: "Have questions or concerns? Click here for help". I also checked my status frequently and printed out all my certificates and mailed them, as well as kept copies for myself. I had to complete 3 offers to get a free iPod Mini. The offers worked well - I love the Blockbuster offer.

Offergift.com works

AUTHOR: Brent - (U.S.A.)

While I had some trouble with them updating my status, I always received responses within 24-48 hours when using their Contact Us page. I started the whole ordeal on 9/09/04 and received my Ipod on 12/27/04. While this is nearly four months of waiting to get my ipod, it was also completely free, so IMO, well worth it. You simply have to stay on top of them (emails once or twice a week, etc.) and You'll get your gift eventually.