Complaint Review: everythingvintage.bigcartel.com

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: Katia — Brooklyn New York
everythingvintage.bigcartel.com
Richmond Heights, Ohio USA

everythingvintage.bigcartel.com Horrible Service- First and LAST TIME BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY. Richmond Heights Ohio

This was my first time purchasing from this company, found them on Instagram and decided to give it a shot. I made my purchase Dec 14, I received a email notification from PayPal that my item was shipped out the Dec 18. I know because of the holiday they might be a delay. Okay fine, no biggie. However, even after the holidays I waited and waited and nothing. Sent an email to the seller / company. No response. Finally put a claim in via PayPal…..oh wait what happened next. I got a respond finally from the “owner” stating

“We apologize again for the delay in your order it was returned to us via USPS due to a shipping error made by them. We would like to reship your order free of charge and add a item as consolation for your patience and understanding throughout the process us getting our shipping system worked. Please let us know what size you wear so we can add the additional item your order. Also if possible please close the item dispute opened via PayPal so we can deduct the shipping cost from your payment. Once closed we will generate your tracking number with PayPal Shipping tool which will automatically upload the tracking number. Your order will arrive within 2-3 business days of us reshipping. Thanks again for patience and understanding during this process.”

I replied back promptly telling them I as buyer should have been notified about this instead of ME getting in contact with you. Luckily I did not close this case, because when I received my package the pair of Gucci boots that I purchase were not in the box. I have not yet heard from them. I also know for a fact this was not the post office fault, because if the box was send back to you, the tracking label would be different. You created the label on the 18th, that does not mean you went to the post office and handed the box to them. If you shipped and the package came back to you that original label (scanned) has already been cancelled and used by the USPS.

Please be careful when buying from this company, do not listen to Aric Casas when he says to close the claim, I will go head and ship your item. Paypal went ahead and favored to Everything Vintage because he finally uploaded the tracking that affirms it was delivered. I was livid because I did not receive my boots. I got in contact with Paypal and demanded them to open this case back again. I gave this guy Aric Casas plenty of opportunities to send me my items since I was going to use these items for a prop. I even sent him a message when I received my package

“I’ve received my package, however you did not include the Gucci boots that I paid for. You sent me 4 jackets, but no boots. Please resolve this matter in a timely manner, or I can just return everything to you and receive my refund back. Most of these items were to be used for props, and was disappointed of the outcome of it all. I’ve also made the attempt to get in contact with you (also PayPal have made attempts) .

No reply from Aric Casas. I am sending all his item back! Receiving my refund. Paypal has made attempts to get in contact with him as well with no success. This person is liar, and a scammer. Horrible communication. He will take your money and not send you the item you purchased. You wont fool me again. I run a huge blog, Tumblr with over 15K followers. IG 21K.  I am an avid collector of 80s / 90s vintage street wear  that’s how I was able to claim so many followers. Don’t be fooled Aric Casas I Got You Boy!!!

I guess im not the only person who’ve had the same issue with this company .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/everythingvintagebigcartelcom/Richmond-Heights-Ohio-44143/everythingvintagebigcartelcom-Horrible-Service-First-and-LAST-TIME-BUYING-FROM-THIS-COM-1115111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on everythingvintage.bigcartel.com