Complaint Review: Evil Controller

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Joshua Ricci21 — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Evil Controller
2050 E 5th St, Ste 2 Tempe, AZ, 85281 Internet, Arizona United States of America

Evil Controller Cheat stalled ignored bad service bad product liers Internet, Arizona

*Author of original report: Order number

I bought a master mod v3 from evil Contoller. The day I got it I noticed the red chrome at the bottom was a little scratched up but I thought who else would see it so I decided to test it out and it was pretty good but I noticed that the evil d pads left side didn't work! Also the jitter mod didn't work. I used Bran new duracelle battery's bro not recharge ok ok it wasn't that. So I descided to rerun it I had it for a day and it's a 7 day return policy. So I called and they said ok will send you a email to ship and I'm like cool so I wated a day and didn't get the email so I called again and they said they will send it today. So a week later no email checked junk and all. So I relished woww they stalled me and made sure I didn't get a return :/. So I thought since I can't return it since they ignore me, maybe I could get it repaired, I bought extended warranty! So I called, and emailed so I asked could I get my controller repaire and their like okay we will send you a email :). And guess WTF happened no email -_-. So I might be stuck with a broken $230 controller. I was about to try and sell it to a friend but saw rip off and thought I could get help on a return!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evil-Controller/Internet-Arizona-85281/Evil-Controller-Cheat-stalled-ignored-bad-service-bad-product-liers-Internet-Arizona-1027693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evil Controller

Order number

AUTHOR: Joshua Ricci21 - (United States of America)

#100024898