Complaint Review: Evil Controllers

• Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: Dtrotter — Lincoln Nebraska United States of America
Evil Controllers
Internet, Arizona United States of America

Evil Controllers They have my order, my money and I have no controller. They have lied to me and I can't get a response or get anyone to answer the phone Internet, Arizona

*Author of original report: Carlos cleared everything up!

*UPDATE Employee: We Will Make This Right

I placed an order on October 3rd 2012. Called on the 9th to check staus. Was told a bumper was not in stock. (NO ONE CONTACTED ME REGARDING THIS). Fine so I changed to one that was in stock. I then asked how long to get my order as it was for a birthday that was on the 12th. Was told "I'm Not Sure". So I then asked to cancel my order, HAVE MY MONEY REFUNDED. I was put on hold and then assured the controller would ship October 10th. Great so now I call back on the 10th to VERIFY the package shipped and was told YES. On the 11th, my husband did the live chat on the website and was told the contrroller was not even built yet. Here we are on the 13th and SURPRISE no controller. I emailed this information on the 12th and NO RESPONSE. I called MULTIPLE times on the 12th and NO ANSWER. Needless to say I now have a very dissappointed son who did not receive his birthday present and YOU HAVE MY MONEY!!!!! I want this addressed and resolved ASAP!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evil-Controllers/Internet-Arizona-/Evil-Controllers-They-have-my-order-my-money-and-I-have-no-controller-They-have-lied-to-954599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evil Controllers

Carlos cleared everything up!

AUTHOR: Dtrotter - (United States of America)

Upon placing my report on this site, I was contacted by Carlos at evilcontrollers.com. He requested I forward him all of my order information. After he received this, he was true to his word and cleared the entire matter up quickly. The product was great as promised. I never doubted the quality of the product, just the manner in which my order was handled. Hopefully the customer service department will get cleaned up and taught not to lie to the comsumer!!

We Will Make This Right

AUTHOR: Evil Carlos - (United States of America)

Hi Dtrotter

I would like to apologize for the lack of care that has gone into providing you
with the correct information. There has clearly been miscommunication taking
place. If you could email me your order number I would like to resolve this
issue immediately. You can reach me at Carlos@evilcontrollers.com.

We pride ourselves in the best customer service available and for going above
and beyond the expectations of our fans. It is apparent that you have not been
given the attention and the customer service you deserve. I will also be looking
into why this happened in the first place to ensure this doesn't continue to happen
to yourself or others.

I entirely understand your frustration. The manner in which your situation was handled
is completely unacceptable. Send me the information at your earliest convenience so we
can resolve this ASAP.