Complaint Review: EVO Canada

• Reported By: Chris L — Toronto Ontario
EVO Canada
505 de Maisonneuve Blvd, W, suite 150 Montreal, Quebec Canada

EVO Canada (EVIL CANADA) BIG TIME SCAM Montreal Quebec Canada

A represenitive from EVO Canada came by my business and offer unbeatable prices that she promise she would beat anyone in the market.  Being the Canadian that I am, I simply trusted her with all her promises.  She had me sign the contract with all these low rate and had check off all these forms without me even knowing, while she was doing this of was even offering the bitch free food to eat from my store.  Little did I realized, she end up taking the signed contract with her without giving me a copy.

Basically my gross sales from the credit / debit is about $1,500.00 but end up pay outrages fee end up total $60 plus $22 of the machinese lease which i was not aware that I signed for.  She basically promise me that I would pay $20/mth plus the the rates offered to me 1.39% for credit additional rate for promo credit card and . [continued below]....

.....05 cent for debt transaction.  I current have elevant process at my other store and it cost me approx 25$ includes everything.  I had signed up in september, then by november my fee went up to approx $140 due to data fees then by december again my fees was $150.00 due to data processing fee. In addition $22.00/mth for leasing equipment

I'm looking for a way to get out.  That bitch Toronto Rep name Gayatri Bhasin never called me back after numberour calls to her asking her to resolve my issue and all the prices that she promise.  I can't believe this type of business is conducted in Canada.  I need help in getting out of this and perhap need to seek legal advice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EVO-Canada/Montreal-Quebec-H3A-3C2/EVO-Canada-EVIL-CANADA-BIG-TIME-SCAM-Montreal-Quebec-Canada-1117501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EVO Canada