Complaint Review: Evoice and/or j2 Global Communications

• Submitted: Sat, February 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 18, 2012

• Reported By: Gloria — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Evoice and/or j2 Global Communications
6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th Floor Los Angeles, California United States of America

Evoice and/or j2 Global Communications j2 Global Communications Misleading Los Angeles, California

Evoice was perfect when they offered the 6 months free trial, then 12.95 monthly after that with 2 ext & voice to text. When it was time for my account to go into a billed account they changed everything. Then the customer services representatives lied to me about it. A representative convinced me to upgrade my account 2 weeks before it would have turned into a billed account to take advantage of the price of 9.95 monthly instead of 12.95 monthly with all of the same features I was currently getting. Again, to repeat, He told me that I would continue to receive all of the current features that I was getting when it was a free account (2 ext, voice to text, etc). I was very excited and opted in by paying my account 2 weeks before it was to turn into a billed account with the savings of 3.00 per month, so I thought. When it was time for them to bill my credit card on the next month, the payment would not go through, using the credit card I had on file, therefore I was sent a email about this issue. I called them to find out what was going on because I clearly left 10.00 on the card for that payment only. The rep. advised me that the amount was 11.90, instead of 9.95. I said what do you mean 11.90, I was told it would be 9.95 monthly with all of the features I was getting when the account was on its free trial. He said it's 9.95 without the voice to text. I said what.. I was told......... He continued not to honor what I was saying. I advised him what I was told by a rep from there company. To everyone reading this ad, I'm writing this ad because they displayed false advertisement and unfair business practices. Be ware of this, because if you have a budget, you will get ripped off. They are trying to recoup all of the money from the 6 months free trial. It's obviously not a free trial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evoice-andor-j2-Global-Communications/Los-Angeles-California-90028/Evoice-andor-j2-Global-Communications-j2-Global-Communications-Misleading-Los-Angeles-Ca-841574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evoice and/or j2 Global Communications