Complaint Review: evoice

• Submitted: Tue, March 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: iconus — Modesto California United States of America
evoice
6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th Floor, Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California United States of America

evoice keeps old credit card info and charges them intermittently Los Angeles, California

Do not use evoice, they will keep all your old credit card information even if you DELETE it completely off your account and charge you with them. I was charged on an old account that did not have the proper funding and was charged an overdraft fee of $35. When I called to discuss this matter they told me that I never changed the old information, and I was looking at a completely different card then the one charged on my account while I was talking to them, but they completely denied that I changed it.

Therefore, they kept my old card info on file and charged it anyway, they of course did not refund the $35 they cost me either, be very weary of any company that keeps your DELETED card information on file and uses it without your discretion, this in my opinion, is fraudulent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/evoice/Los-Angeles-California-90028/evoice-keeps-old-credit-card-info-and-charges-them-intermittently-Los-Angeles-California-860021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on evoice