Complaint Review: evolution bankcard

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: Syndicated Clothing — New Brunswick New Jersey
evolution bankcard
Internet USA

evolution bankcard commerce bank card, evo merchant services Couldn't provide service but withdrew fees from my bank anyway Internet

I tried to set up credit card processing with this company and was assured I could be accepting credit cards on that Monday. After spending ALL DAY on Monday with the sales rep and technical support, they were unable to get us processing cards.  Tuesday started with the sales rep again and he promised to have tech support call and get us going.   No call from tech support on Tuesday.  Wednesday I called another processing company, and they completed their necessary paperwork on Thursday, and the rep drove 75 miles on Friday to set us up and we started processing cards through that other company on Friday.

A week later, I was checking my bank accounts and noticed that evolution bankcard had drawn 2 seperate fees from my bank account...one for $20 and another for $19.95 and an additional $1.33 taken from a third party provider associated with evolution (authorize.net, who the evo reo said I needed to be able to process).

When I called evolution to have those funds refunded, they claimed it was for the month that they could not get us up and accepting any credit cards cards.  The same problem that 2 other people on this site have had this month alone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/evolution-bankcard/internet/evolution-bankcard-commerce-bank-card-evo-merchant-services-Couldnt-provide-service-but-1068466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on evolution bankcard