occupied

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: JapoChulo — Gardena California
Evolution Bankcard
515 Broadhollow Rd. Melville, New York USA

Evolution Bankcard aka Commerce Payment Systems Evolution Bankcard Promises No Startup Costs or Locked-In Contracts Then Charges You $300 Melville New York

John at Evolution Bankcard promised me low rates, free terminal and set-up, and 'nominal' fee. He was not forthcoming about the fee, nor did he include this fee in the contract, nor did he inform me of any annual fee - or the amount of this fee.

Fast forward a few weeks and I am charged close to $300 for ANNUAL service PLUS monthly fees. I called customer service and the representative explained to me I have to pay for TWO services because I opted for KEY-IN.  I was never told that I would be charged double for this extra service - nor was I told I would incur an annual fee.

I was charged even though I  never activated my terminal. I was charged even after I submitted my cancellation via fax and email, and I was charged even after I returned the terminal.

Altogether I have been charged $500 for a service I NEVER utilized, and never activated.

BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-Bankcard/Melville-New-York-11747/Evolution-Bankcard-aka-Commerce-Payment-Systems-Evolution-Bankcard-Promises-No-Startup-Co-1073711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution Bankcard