Complaint Review: evolution group

• Reported By: david — orinda California United States of America
evolution group
796 E Utah Valley Dr american fork, Utah United States of America

evolution group robert shemin Guarantee not honored american fork, Utah

I attended an introductory seminar for real estate investing, in which they sold a 3 day program, for approx. $3,000.00

During this program, I was introduced to several other programs, more advanced.  They had a signup desk where they sold me the other two programs (tax liens for approx. $1,000 and boots-on-the-ground program which cost approx. $14,000.00.

Amber( amberguzman123@yahoo.com) and Matthew (matthewarl@msn.com) handled the paperwork.  I was very uncomfortable signing this, as I was unemployed.  They said they understood that, and they informed me that I would at least make my investment back, or give me money back regardless of my background, which was not real estate.  I told them I was expecting them to "hold my hand" while completing one transaction, at least.

Amber and Matthew added text onto my contract that I would get at least my investment back in 12 months.

The program included assigning me a mentor, who told me at some point, that the market in California would not allow the process work as they instructed, as all deals were being handled cash-only.

I made no deals during the 12 months, and even longer. They refused to return my money, stating that they had no control over the economy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/evolution-group/american-fork-Utah-/evolution-group-robert-shemin-Guarantee-not-honored-american-fork-Utah-980610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on evolution group