Complaint Review: Evolution world wide limited

• Submitted: Mon, April 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Cheryl — Weymouth
Evolution world wide limited
17 c,235 Wing Lok St ,Sheung Wan ,Hong Kong Sheung, Select State/Province United States of America

Evolution world wide limited Tina. I got a camera and try to return at the end of Dec2012.The post office said they won't be able to trace it after it leaves the P. O. The camera was broken.I call them many times .And spoke to a woman Sheung Wan ,Hong Kong

I brought a camera in Dec, 2012. It' was broken, came  that way not working. I called them Evolution world Wide and spoke to costomer service. she told me they will send a e-mail how to send it back. They did. i still have copy's of it. I send it back. Though the  P. O. I asked the woman there at the p. o. if they can trace it where it goe's she said there is no way to trace it after it leave this office.

So i did what i had to. I send it back to the address at Evolution world wide limited , Attn: Money back Department 17c, 235 Wing Lok ST , Sheung Wan ,Hong Kong . I still didn't recive my money back for that broken camera. I keep calling comtomer service, And calling . I spoke to a woman she call's her self  Tina. She just tells me It in progcess. It been there sence Dec, 2012 .

I whent to the the web . And wrote about four times . And got no reaspond. I payed 68.75 for the camera clock. I 'am on ssi because i am disable. I only get a little very little money. but i needed the camera. I hada friend help me ut to get this. And now they are ripping of two people for one order. Please help me. What can i do to get the money owed to me back. It now been about four months. sincerly

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-world-wide-limited/Sheung-Select-StateProvince-/Evolution-world-wide-limited-Tina-I-got-a-camera-and-try-to-return-at-the-end-of-Dec201-1041675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution world wide limited