Complaint Review: evVive Home

• Reported By: JP — Burlingame California
evVive Home
1121 Bristol Rd Mountainside, New Jersey USA

evVive Home ripped me off for $10799.80 Mountainside New Jersey

This business is out to rip you off.

I ordered a refrigerator from evVive Home back on December 11, 2012. Less than 12 hours later I cancelled the order. The customer service representative said they had already shipped the item (really? in less than 12 hours?) but she would have the shipment reversed and cancelled.

Imagine my surprise when I get a call from the shipper on December 18 to arrange delivery. I of course refused delivery.

Now it's March 8, 2013 and I JUST NOW got a refund minus a 20% restocking fee and shipping fees both ways!!! That's $1079.80 I paid FOR NOTHING!!!!

They have a refrigerator they can sell as new (no one ever opened it) and I have nothing but a hole in my wallet.

BEWARE this company. They are NOT helpful after they have your money. They rip you off by charging too much then refuse to help when you need to cancel an order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/evVive-Home/Mountainside-New-Jersey-07092/evVive-Home-ripped-me-off-for-1079980-Mountainside-New-Jersey-1129255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on evVive Home