Complaint Review: ewa,szre

• Reported By: Ewa — Solna Other Sweden
ewa,szre
Kyrkbacken 6 Internet United States of America

ewa,szre DVDroyalty.co.uk Internet

DVDroyalty.co.uk  - Beware of this site. It went very quickly for them to take my money. At first everything seemed to be OK. They sent mail confirming the order. After that came the second mail telling me that my DVDs have been sent and should arrive within 1 - 3 weeks. That was more than a month ago. Even though they say on their site that their customer support replies within 24 hours no reply to my 4 mail messages. I feel cheated and lost 100 dollars. And as Mark writes no name or address. When I went to "my account - status" it is written that my DVDs have been despatched. So what, they never arrived. Typical "funny company"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ewaszre/internet/ewaszre-DVDroyaltycouk-Internet-1011675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ewa,szre