Complaint Review: ewritingpal.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: Aundi — Lincoln Nebraska United States of America
ewritingpal.com

ewritingpal.com ewriting pal Writing SCAMMERS! The claim they can revise and edit any paper...really? internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ewritingpal are totally Neutral

*Consumer Comment: ewritingpal - only coordinate with Dennis

This company is so fraudulent, even the statement the they us US writers should have been a red flag. These guys claim that they would take my college entrance paper and revise and edit it in two days. I had to Chat with them 24 times and then I threatened to report them and one of them slipped up and said that would be a wasted of time because they are not bound by any US laws. The people are ripping people off and I figured out were they are from tracing the chat IP. I have filed with the attorney general to get my money back. People be careful! If you do not see a telephone number to call and speak with a person then you should not trust the company. Legitimate business have a phone. These jerks have a great scam going and lucky for me I work for an attorney to handle this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 01:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ewritingpalcom/internet/ewritingpalcom-ewriting-pal-Writing-SCAMMERS-The-claim-they-can-revise-and-edit-any-pape-759560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ewritingpal.com

Ewritingpal are totally Neutral

AUTHOR: Reynaldo Barnes - (United States of America)

I dont believe that ewritingpal adheres to any discrimination among their customers. They have always treated me equally as compared to any other customer. Most of the times the problem used to be at my end and ewritingpal has always been very cooperative in troubleshooting such problems.

ewritingpal - only coordinate with Dennis

AUTHOR: JaySyn - (United States of America)

I have no surprises listening to your experience. But I think I was really lucky to have them back on the phone. I had an essay delivered on a different topic. It wasted a day for me and I was really angry on them. Later I tried to connect with them and they entertained my request decently accepting their mistake. I think some of the people hired in the company are of character and honest. Feel sorry for the rest. Besides, most of my assignments are on USA environment and culture; they are continuously doing great job for me. Again, I feel sorry for the rest. I suggest you to coordinate with Dennis Walker over there. Dennis Walker really rocks!!!