Complaint Review: ewritingpal.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 24, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: hatecheaters — somerville Massachusetts United States of America
ewritingpal.com

ewritingpal.com ripped me off..do not use this scumbags, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Pathetic

*Consumer Comment: Pathetic

*Consumer Comment: Beware ! Funny Haters and Racists are storming the Web

these people are (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) ridiculous..seeing the lowest price on comparison to other writing services, i ordered an annotated bibliography (A.B.)and a research paper. my A.B. was due in a week so i ordered a 5 day service. they sent me the paper on time but to my horror, the paper was full of (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))

..they did not follow the instructions at all. i immediately asked for revision and this(((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))

" micheal steve"and "brian ross" (some motherf*ckers from india call center) said " dont worry, we will revise it today". i call later..they spoke rudely in an indian accent, " it takes 48 hrs for revision. cant do anything till then"..i wud have strangled him to death if i cud.

i was super pissed..had no choice tho..i waited n then after the longest 48 hrs..i call n then they again say 15 hrs..wat the (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))

.this has never happened to me..at this point i gave up n started doin on my own..after two days they sent me the revised draft n guess wat i find again?..yup..they again gave me sh*tty paper with cherry on the top...they completely ignored my instructions again..wow!!..because of those scumbags i cudnt sleep well for a week..i am in the process of gettin my refund rite now..i tried to find an easy way out but instead suffered more...shud have done my research before ordering ..learned my lesson the hard way..so DO UR RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING CUZ (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))
HASTE MAKES WASTE..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 04:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ewritingpalcom/internet/ewritingpalcom-ripped-me-offdo-not-use-this-scumbags-Internet-872883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ewritingpal.com

Pathetic

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Try doing your OWN work instead of using some "service" - how ignorant.

Pathetic

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

So not only are you an immoral cheating jerk, you also have a filthy mouth and your writing is borderline illiterate.
I'm assuming this report is an example of your best writing.  I mean anyone submitting something for the whole world to read would certainly do their best.  In spite of your best effort, it's just barely literate.

I have no pity for you and hope you get caught.

Do your own work or drop out if you are incapable of doing it.

Beware ! Funny Haters and Racists are storming the Web

AUTHOR: Bonnie Quinn - (United States of America)

Hey fanboy get hold of yourself, Ewritingpal is not your nanny's junkyard where you can spill all your dirty crap. Ewritingpal has built its reputation on basis of remarkable quality and excellent punctuality. It is not graded by lousy people like you. All the major internet marketing services praise the fact that Ewritingpal offers unmatchable quality services. I would like to state three facts that I observed from your ridiculous response.  Firstly, you are a pitiable Racist and it will not yield you any good.  Secondly, your grammar itself is so pathetic that you yourself cant judge the difference between poor and excellent content quality. Thirdly, its pretty much vivid that youre a puppet of some competitor, just doing your job, humiliating well reputed companies like Ewritingpal. Seriously, I see you as a major sell out.