Complaint Review: ewritingpal.com

• Submitted: Sat, May 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 21, 2012

• Reported By: theytookmymoney — chicago Illinois United States of America
ewritingpal.com

ewritingpal.com write my paper for me they promiss a profassional paper, they copy and past from wikipedia. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Along with...

*Consumer Comment: here's how we do it

*Consumer Comment: What?

*Author of original report: Just adding to my.....

*Consumer Comment: Start writing

*Consumer Comment: scammers!

*Consumer Comment: Do not trust them, they are deceivers.

*Consumer Comment: Rip off?

I found them through Google search when I had problem doing a paper that was due in 15 days. I should have done it myself or never done it, but there was no good reason to trust them. I put the order in to be written and they promised that and this is from their website and not my worlds they stated Our writers commitment to work defines us. We guarantee high
quality content free of miscellaneous mistakes.

Great care is taken by every writer to research the project. After the completion of research, they proceed with the
work. This ensures that all work done by our writers is of the highest quality.

So I put the order in and in 7 days and the work was done. Then I look at it and it seemed okay. Later I found out that
my paper was 100% copy and passed from Wikipedia.com. I am not exaggerating. It is 100% copy and past from Wikipedia.org, word by word. I asked for my money back and they told me that they will not do that.

I have files a claim for charge back with my bank and also report the matter to FBI. Do not trust them, they are deceivers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2012 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ewritingpalcom/internet/ewritingpalcom-write-my-paper-for-me-they-promiss-a-profassional-paper-they-copy-and-pas-885209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ewritingpal.com

Along with...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Along with Writing and Ethics, I guess Math and Economics isn't your thing either.

So you are going to spend a couple thousand dollars to try and find some anonymous person in India to possibly get back a couple hundred.  Well I'll save you the trouble.  Just send me the price of the airfare and hotel and I will send you back the couple hundred dollars you spent.

I don't know what college you are actually going to, but I would seriously question their admissions policies.

here's how we do it

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

Ramjet makes an excellent point: "I know for a fact that instructors have various methods of detecting fraud.  Checking Wikepedia would one of the most obvious and simple ones to check."

Actually, I don't even have to do that much work. Most colleges now use "turnitin.com" to check for plagiarism.  If that program doesn't catch anything and I still have doubts, I'll just pick a phrase and google it.  That's what I used to do before we used turnitin.  You'd be surprised how many scammers I caught that way.

I've awarded more "F's" for plagiarism than for academic reasons.  It's so sad that students will work so hard to cheat, but not to learn the material and do their own work.  I also work with nontraditional students, many of whom are military and/or veterans using tuition assistance or GI Bill.  An honors violation can cost them the remaining benefits, so it's just not worth it.

What?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I didn't see anyone saying anything nice about that ripoff outfit.

Just adding to my.....

AUTHOR: theytookmymoney - (United States of America)

look people i know that what i did was wrong and i should do my own writings!! that is not the point! they said that they give back a good job, they just copy and pasted from wikipedia.org. it is about being false!

so I am trying to warn people so they don't do business with them in future. that is all! time to time, you see that ewritingpal comes on and says nice thing about company and angry things to people who complained about ewritingpal. don't let them get away with it! give it to them! they have made a bad enemy i will not  stop even though i have to go to India and find them one by one and get my money back directly from them. i know, search the phone number and you find out it is a VOIP and goes to central India. I am a bad guy for trying to have someone else write my paper, they are the evil!!

just read the ewritngpal pigs comments that would follow this! Do your moms ewritingpals!!

Start writing

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I have a nephew who got expelled from a major university last year for plagiarism.  We did not feel sorry for him.  We did feel sorry for his parents.  He is presently trying to work off any tuition he wasted.

Just because it's hard to do doesn't mean you don't have to do it.

scammers!

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

And I don't mean ewritingpal.  I mean YOU for trying to scam your teacher into thinking you submitted original work.

You got scammed by a company whose business model is based on helping others scam.  You got what you deserved.  You won't get any sympathy on this forum.

Do not trust them, they are deceivers.

AUTHOR: TWSM - (USA)

"Do not trust them, they are deceivers".

You say this with a straight face?  Have you no honor at all?

How about you post your name and your school so we can report you for plagarism.  You do not deserve the same degree as your classmates.

You reported this to the FBI?  They must have busted up laughing.  Why not stop cheating and deceiving and become a productive member of society?

Rip off?

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Seriously!! You are the ripoff trying to get away with a paper that you did not do yourself! Do you OWN work -  pathetic.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC