Complaint Review: EX CASH

• Reported By: csmith — cassopolis Michigan
EX CASH
2160 burton way Los Angeles, California USA

EX CASH fruad - threats-scam Los Angeles California

This company sent me an e-mail after my bank issued a stop pay in lue of fruad investigation and are threating to take action against me for an account that was created by another person. and the date is a year ago. i was hospitalized during the time they claim I took a loan from them. They went undetected by me and bank because i was ill and because the payment is deducted in another name. The fruad team is investgating my account, and placing my protection in action. The also do not provide a valid contact phone number or have they attempted to call me or my bank to settle this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EX-CASH/Los-Angeles-California-90022/EX-CASH-fruad-threats-scam-Los-Angeles-California-1075795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EX CASH