Complaint Review: Exact Health - Joe Lauer

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: jonny — amesbury Massachusetts
Exact Health - Joe Lauer
1195-7 West Newport Center Dr Deerfield Beach, Florida USA

Exact Health - Joe Lauer Ellaborate Scheme involving multiple individuals Deerfield Beach Florida

I have recently suffered a $12,000 loss to a company in Deerfield Beach, Florida. They go by the name of Exact Health and I have recently found out that they have gone by several different names. The president is Joe Lauer. I have just found he also has gone by several different names. I am an unemployed professional who got totally sucked into this very elaborate scam. I flew to Deerfield Beach for training and was convinced this was a good idea. I did my due diligence of calling folks this Joe Lauer refered me to. Dawn Smith, Mike Jones, Frank Staff, Jack Walker, Bill Williams and even a Dr. Ron Kys.

I was convinced that they were all making anywhere from $6000 a month to $25,000 a month. I was not expecting to make this kind of money right away, but, that was the eventual expectation. I followed the plan and training. I would call for support and days would go by before I would receive a return call. And then I was told I was doing it wrong. I took on this distributorship the end of August 2013. On Oct 11, I began calling and leaving messages I wanted out and to get my investment back. Natrurally, no return phone calls. I have sent a certified letter requesting my money back. No response.

I advise anyone hearing from these people........don't do it! I am know $12,000 poorer and still unemployed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exact-Health-Joe-Lauer/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-01913/Exact-Health-Joe-Lauer-Ellaborate-Scheme-involving-multiple-individuals-Deerfield-Beach-1096028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exact Health - Joe Lauer