Complaint Review: ExactData

• Updated: Mon, August 18, 2014

• Reported By: David Warren — Chicago Illinois
ExactData
328 S. Jefferson Street, Suite 550 Chicago, Illinois USA

ExactData DO NOT TRUST THEIR HEALTHCARE DATA - AT LEAST 50% INCORRECT INFORMATION Chicago Illinois

I purchased medical condition opt in databases for people with a variety of different medical conditions.  I purchased email addresses, postal addresses, names and phone numbers.

First, we sent out personal emails (no mass emails were sent) - 58% of the emails they provided were incorrect and bounced back.

Next, we began calling people from the lists.  To date we have spoken with about 90 people from the lists.  NOT ONE person we have spoken with has the medical condition listed.  They were so inaccurate we have quit calling.

We then sent mailers out.  1/2 of the mailers were returned and stamped "not at the current address".

I can literally call people from the phone book and get more accurate information.

They promised me the list was about 95% accurate.  They also promised me if the list was not 95% accurate to call them and they would honor their commitment and get me accurate lists or refund my money.  Neither happened.

DO NOT BUY THEIR LISTS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2014 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ExactData/Chicago-Illinois-60661/ExactData-DO-NOT-TRUST-THEIR-HEALTHCARE-DATA-AT-LEAST-50-INCORRECT-INFORMATION-Chicago-1170425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ExactData