Complaint Review: exciting toys.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2012

• Reported By: michaelf319 — waycross Georgia United States of America
exciting toys.com

exciting toys.com took my money off my card and will not respond to email Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: File a complaint with the credit card company

Placed my order, was told I would be waiting 2-4 days. Money was taken off my card as soon as I placed the order, was told it would take 24-48 hrs. for order to process. Order still hasn't processed and I am getting absolutely 0 response to my many e-mails. Found a phone number for them, tried calling them, only to recieve a message saying "Hang-up now" and that's it. There was no Street Address for them or contact number for them on the website itself, did not see that lack of info until after my order was placed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 05:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/exciting-toyscom/internet/exciting-toyscom-took-my-money-off-my-card-and-will-not-respond-to-email-Internet-895693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on exciting toys.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File a complaint with the credit card company

AUTHOR: Terrance - (U.S.A.)

Call your credit card company, and tell them you were charged for something you did not receive.  They should dispute the charge with the merchant.  Hopefully that will either get your merchandise, or a refund.