Complaint Review: Exclusive Sales Nick Simmons

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: Secretaryvegas — Nickerson Kansas United States of America
Exclusive Sales Nick Simmons
424 East Central Boulevard Unit 350 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Exclusive Sales Nick Simmons he convinced me this was not a scam and that he could sell this property. the price started out oat $1995.00 then they took $2,195.00 out on my card . I have tried to call mr Simmons and he just hangs up Orlando, Florida

Nick Simmons called me and convinced me this was not a scam. then the fee started out at $1995.00 then went to $2 195.00. When I would try to call him he would hang up on me. I have not had one offer on this property. I can not believe that these people are allowed to screw you out of your money and get by with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exclusive-Sales-Nick-Simmons/Orlando-Florida-32801/Exclusive-Sales-Nick-Simmons-he-convinced-me-this-was-not-a-scam-and-that-he-could-sell-t-867909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exclusive Sales Nick Simmons