Complaint Review: exclusive sales

• Submitted: Fri, March 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By: Don Marquis — Vassalboro Maine Virgin Islands (US)
exclusive sales
14 e washington st suite 300 olando, Florida United States of America

exclusive sales for $1650.00 they would sell my time share in less than 6 months we're still waiting olando, Florida

I was called by Exclusive Sales to sell my time share in 6 months if I gave them $1650.00. They said if it doesn't sell in 6 months they will renew the time for another 6 months. They call every now and then to say they have someone interested in the sale yet never a sale. As of today they said they have another person interested and will let me know of the results in one week, again.  I have read this report on ripoffs and feel like i'm being rip-off. Should I not hear from them next week I will contact my state attorney general office for help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/exclusive-sales/olando-Florida-32801/exclusive-sales-for-165000-they-would-sell-my-time-share-in-less-than-6-months-were-s-861570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on exclusive sales