Complaint Review: Executive Asian Dating

• Submitted: Wed, March 09, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2005

• Reported By:Gainesville Virginia
Executive Asian Dating
4616 25th Ave NE #506 Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Executive Asian Dating Ripoff - Dating Service Seattle Washington

I became a member of AED 12/26/04. Since then, the company has forwarded five email matches to me. In my emails to my matches, a trace revealed than not one of the emails were read in fact one email address was actually bogus, I received an error message when I attempted to reach that person. The company promises feedback for each of their matches. I pressed them for more information did the match get married, move to Iraq, what? But the company would not provide me with this requested information. Having my questions ignored was far worse than just not receive an email response. Last month I did receive one match that responded. This young man did not know who I was - so much for an introduction. In addition he did not match any of my criteria in age, income, children, non-smoking, or location. I think the company did this to me as a joke. I did not get any feedback about what he thought of me through this service.

I've currently filed a BBB complaint against this company, but I want to spread the word about these people. Frankly I believe the service to be a fraud. They do insist on upfront payment, which should have been a clue to me - but I was very lonely at the time, and not thinking straight.

They are also known as Executive l*****n and Executive Japanese Dating.

I want to let as many people as possible know about my experience, if I can prevent them sucking one person in, it will have at least saved someone the 1,400 fee and the nasty experience with these awful people.

Gainesville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2005 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Executive-Asian-Dating/Seattle-Washington-98105/Executive-Asian-Dating-Ripoff-Dating-Service-Seattle-Washington-134327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Executive Asian Dating