executive moving and storage west coast movers WORST COMPANY EVER las vegas , sunrise Nevada
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! This was the worst moving company/experience we could have imagined. I’ll give you the highlights of our experience.
- The movers showed up almost 30 hours late
- There was little/no communication from Executive. Every time we called we would get the run-around, no one knew where the truck was or why it was late, were told someone would call us back, etc.
- It took 3 (very slow and unprofessional) men 5 hours to unload our apartment. For comparison, it took 3 men 2 hours to load it a year before.
- After everything was loaded we were charged almost $900 over our additional quote. We later found out they low quote people on purpose so their price is the best.
- We were told it would take 7-10 days for our stuff to reach its destination. It took 20.
- Again, no one knew why our stuff hadn’t left yet. [continued below]....
..... Every time we called (almost daily) we were told it was about to leave. Or no one answered. The dispatch guys, Michael and Anthony, were so difficult to get ahold of I eventually had to threaten to call the police to get them to tell us where our stuff was.When our stuff finally did arrive the damage was unbelievable. Dents in and chunks of wood missing out of our wood furniture the movers wrapped, plastic bins to mutilated the lids no longer fit, a bedframe so destroyed it couldn’t be put back together, a bookshelf that never arrived, etc. Well over $1,000 in damage
We also had over $1,000 in extra expenses for our travels because our stuff was gone for so long, but Executive refused to acknowledge that they were at all in the wrong or that they were deceitful in their business practices. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS A NIGHTMARE.
After filing a claim with their insurance company, Executive tried to settle (8months later) by compensating us $116. But we would have to sign a non-disclosure agreement and promise never to tell anyone how awful our experience with them had been. We opted to refuse the money and warn as many people as we possibly could. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!