Complaint Review: EXEDE

• Reported By: Sandra — Frederick Maryland
EXEDE
349 inverness drive south englewood, Colorado USA

EXEDE WILDBLUE Rip off company englewood Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: I still don't have working internet inside of my home....

*Author of original report: Exede

*Author of original report: follow up with service

*UPDATE Employee: Exede promise internet service to my home ....

Exede promise internet service to my home

on June 3 2014, they came out and charge 50.00 for them o dig a hole for the pole .

Frist,tech name Joe , been there from 1135 till 400pm he told me upon completeing

that he finish service up and running .

that not the case. i call serveral time file an compliant with custmor care , whom in turn

got me to mrs. allision, whom in corparated ffices,Mrs Allision send ot another tech the next

day. this tech tells me he will move the dish and reinstall it , but he went out side and came back to

only lied that a supervisor come out today (june05 2014) to reinstall . come to find out this joe knows nothing

he promise to call back never did and refused to pick up his phone .

come to find out they mark the work completed . i still don't have services. i requested today that they take out their  equipment today and they want me to paid additons fees . just not happening i want my money back and those people out of my life .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXEDE/englewood-Colorado-80112/EXEDE-WILDBLUE-Rip-off-company-englewood-Colorado-1152410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXEDE

I still don't have working internet inside of my home....

AUTHOR: ExedeCrystal - ()

Sandra,
If you have contacted us in regards to your previous issues and have not found resolution, I would like to personally look into this situation to see what I can do for you. If your internet is still not working, there may have been an issue with the install or technical errors with your equipment. We have a specialized team in our Technical department that are trained to troubleshoot these issues. We also have skilled technicians that will come to your location to make sure there are no issues with your equipment or installation if needed. I am reaching out to you in order to rectify this situation. Please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your phone number and the best time to reach you. I will be glad to help. Thank you.
ExedeCrystal

Exede

AUTHOR: Sandra - ()

today friday june 13 2014  and i have many calls,  from this company one after each   promising  to do this and that .But Joe call and told me  that they   come and pick up the equipment. and closed out the account with no charge or early termation fee.

Also i get an text stating i use up my data  ,This is an headacche,  .the rep i spoken with was very rude .  i like is for them to honor their word.

i still do'nt have working interent inside of my home . everyone kept promise to fix the problem or take it up nothing going on . this is a nightmare . Seens to me evertone around is feeding of my interent  but me .  i want all of this to go away and my money back .  there no way i ever send family menbers to this

AUTHOR: Sandra - ()

Exede

i spoken with your offices,i they did just want you say ,they came out  and redid it

but the services still not working .the techain will be back out on Wednesday, June 11 @

12 /5 .

To try again to fix the issues , if its doesn't work i going to have to let it go .  this will be the 5 tech in the last week . there's no need to hook up the phone cause the interent don't work.

the techian came out on Saturday had it working but it went out again and again over and over this just to much .

Exede promise internet service to my home ....

AUTHOR: ExedeCrystal - ()

Hi Sandra,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've had with our service and the technician. If your service is not working, we can troubleshoot these issues and setup a service call if needed. Since you are a new customer, we can get someone else out there to correct these issues free of charge.

I would like to rectify this situation and address any other concerns you may have about the service. Please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your contact phone number and the best time to reach you. I will be more than happy to assist you.Thanks.

Sincerely,