Complaint Review: Exotic Motors Midwest

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: ryanr4444 — west roxbury Massachusetts
Exotic Motors Midwest
9710 Manchester Road , MO St. Louis, Missouri USA

Exotic Motors Midwest Craig Becker Craig Adams Lied and misrepresented to get the deal done my car sat unregistered for 40 days due to the dealer St. Louis Missouri

Dealer lied and stated they were registered with my State of MA

Took over 40 days for them to get my vehicle registered

My vehicles registration was 3 days from being revoked I called the dealer to explain this and was rudely interrupted by craig adams I asked if i could finish and he told me that is not how he does things he told me to listen. I stated no I am the customer he continued and told me to fly down there and he will kick my a**!

Awful Customer service would never buy from them again!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exotic-Motors-Midwest-/St-Louis-Missouri-63119/Exotic-Motors-Midwest-Craig-Becker-Craig-Adams-Lied-and-misrepresented-to-get-the-deal-d-1094628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exotic Motors Midwest