Complaint Review: expect payment solutions

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: dw1955 — battle Ground Washington United States of America
expect payment solutions
vancouver, Washington United States of America

expect payment solutions rip off vancouver, Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The truth

We contracted with this company because of promised cheaper costs. The said they would garrantee them. However when the billings started coming they are much higher.

They were to set up a online account - they never did BUT they charged me for one. When I asked that they release me from contract they have declined and asked for a $1900 cancelation fee.

I filed a complaint under BBB and they continualy lied about many things I was able to prove through emails. It turns out that I am supposed to keep paying rental on a machine that doesnt even work in our area.

They claim now that the warrantee allows them to correct the billing. I gave them that chance but the billings is still higher.Now Geoff has started with the threats that he is going to use ( other avenues if I dont shape up )

This company has not lived up to one thing they promised in the beguining. Thier customer service is worse than poor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/expect-payment-solutions/vancouver-Washington-/expect-payment-solutions-rip-off-vancouver-Washington-1004570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on expect payment solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The truth

AUTHOR: Derek Garvin - ()

Regarding your complaint, did you specify to us that you wanted the online account up-front or did you accept and use a piece of actual equipment?  What did we lie about to the BBB, did the BBB find in your favor?  Our "claim" is actually in writing, in our contract that we do have the right based on the agreement to fix the issue at hand, did we get that chance with you?  At no point and time have we or will we ever threaten anyone.  Merchant services is your choice, however, companies just like mine will continue to have rules to safeguard against merchants like you who think you can change on a whim and should just be released from any agreement regardless of the time and effort others took to try and make you happy.