Complaint Review: Expedia

• Submitted: Wed, June 26, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Alan — Monroe New York
333 108th Ave NE Bellevue, Washington USA

Expedia I purchased a $49 flight insurance plan and Expedia still charged me $200 to change my flight Bellevue Washington

I purchased a $49 flight protection package that included the ability to make a one-time change to the flight without incurring a change fee. Whne I spoke to Expedia they said I purchased a cancellation plan only but the cancellation plan costs $26 and I paid $49. They insisted that the itineray says cancellation plan and that is what they would use even though I paid more than the cancellation plan costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expedia/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Expedia-I-purchased-a-49-flight-insurance-plan-and-Expedia-still-charged-me-200-to-chan-1062230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expedia