Susan

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Kurbypaw — Abilene Texas United States of America
expedia.cim
333 108th ave. NE Bellevue, WA 98004 Internet United States of America

expedia.cim Said they would refund my money and keep giving me excuses Internet, Internet

I SIMPLY SCHEDULED A FLIGHT IN WRONG DATES AND CALLED EXPEDIA TO CHANGE DATES AND SAID THROUGH AIRLINE WOULD COST ME 150.00 MORE BUT I CAN HAVE A ONE TIME CANCELLATION AND GET A FULL REFUND. I DID THIS WENT BACK TO EXPEDIAS WEBSITE TO BOOK ANOTHER FLIGHT AND BOUGHT ANOTHER TICKET. I CALLED THEM ASKED WHY IT DIDNT CREDIT MY ACCOUNT AND THEY SAID WOULD TAKE SEVEN DAYS. WAITED THEN CALLED AGAIN EVEN TWO WEEKS AND TOLD ME WOULD TAKE THREE WREKS AND SO ON. I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS AND THEY SAID SORRY FOR DELAY BUT HIGH VOLUME AND THANK YOU FOR TOUR PATIENCE. WRLL I CALLED ONE MORE TIME AND I WENT TO REFUNDS THEY TRANSFERED ME AFTER AN HOUR ON PHONE TO AIRLINE DEPT THEN THE GENTLEMEN SAID WOULD TAKE UP TO THREE WEEKS. WELL I AM FED UP WITH THEM AND WANT MY MONEY BACK. I USED THEM SO MSNY TIMES BEFORE BUT NEVER CANCELED I JUST HATE BEING LIED TO THAT THEY WERE GIVING ME A REFUND. I WOULD HAVE TAKEN IT BEYYER IF THEY SAID I CANT CANCEL AND BITE THE LOSS. YET THEY LIED TO ME AND FEEL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/expediacim/internet/expediacim-Said-they-would-refund-my-money-and-keep-giving-me-excuses-Internet-Internet-1021929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on expedia.cim