Complaint Review: experian free credit report

• Submitted: Fri, June 21, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: theresa — Saint Louis Missouri
experian free credit report
Saint Louis, Missouri USA

experian free credit report is a rip off Saint Louis Missouri

I signed up for experian  free credit report. It was a 7 day trial. I canceled before my seven days and still got charged $19.95! I called for a refund and they told me sorry we cant help you but offer more services for free. Then when they so called canceled my subscription, they told me i can still access my account til july 21st 2013. I couldnt even log into the account on line. Stating that it was wrong username/password when i use the same user/password for everything. this company is a real rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/experian-free-credit-report/Saint-Louis-Missouri-63115/experian-free-credit-report-is-a-rip-off-Saint-Louis-Missouri-1060940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on experian free credit report