Complaint Review: Experian - freecreditreport.com

• Updated: Thu, April 29, 2010

• Reported By: Susan — Spring Texas United States of America
Experian - freecreditreport.com
PO Box 19729 Irvine, California United States of America

Experian - freecreditreport.com.freecreditreport.com **Spam Charges** Not Only Charged for Report I Didn't Order, BUT Charged Excessive and Within 30 day Periods Irvine, California

I'm being charged multiple times from www.freecreditreport.com for a report that I didn't authorize. Not only am I receiving the $14.95 multiple charges for my entire family BUT I'm also receiving other charges in the amounts of $1.06 and $26.51.

freecreditreport.com's system will not allow me to remove my account and or any credit card information. So, I had to call my credit card companies, report the fraudlent charges and have my account numbers changed.

I noticed too that they are charging my card for these amounts BEFORE the 30-day billing cycle occurs so they can at least get in 2 sets worth of charges before I will find out about the fradulent charges. It's also possible - maybe a coincidence - but they made the charge at the same time that I called customer service to file a complaint.

When I spoke to customer service, there were cheers in the background. I asked why and was told that someone was promoted. I told the customer service agent that I thought it was horrible that they were celebrating theft and asked how they can sleep at night??

I'm also going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and I'm going to file a complaint with the local TV stations that air freecreditreport.com's commercials. I'm also going to see if I can file criminal charges. This has to stop!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Experian-freecreditreportcom/Irvine-California-92623-9729/Experian-freecreditreportcomfreecreditreportcom-Spam-Charges-Not-Only-Charged-for-598389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Experian - freecreditreport.com