Complaint Review: experian

• Updated: Sat, April 07, 2012

• Reported By: theodore — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
experian
Internet, North Carolina United States of America

experian cahrged my card for 10 months after checking my credit score one time Internet, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Indeed

*Consumer Comment: I'll give you this, there are others like you that can't read and/or comprehend.

*Author of original report: to whom posted response

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's whats on their home page, which when you signed up, you AGREED to...

I use my credit card alot and did not notice the experian charge until 4-4-12 when I stopped useing for a month.  There were two companies that were ripping me off, experian wsa one.  Last May I checked myu credit score one time, pay the checking fee, found what I wanted to know and left the site.  Never used again.

They have been charging me $19.95 per month since.  The CC company and I called and they said I did not CXL the 7-day trial, that was listed on a disclaimer some where.  We requested my account be credite for 10-months and they would only do one month.

Help, it totals $190 dollars.  The other company that i referenced earlier had the common sense to credit the charges that were charged based on the same BS disclaimer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/experian/Internet-North-Carolina-/experian-cahrged-my-card-for-10-months-after-checking-my-credit-score-one-time-Internet-865183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on experian

Indeed

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Yes, many fools such as you either can't, or don't bother to read the terms before hitting the "Enter" button on a website.  And stop making excuses for your moronic activities.  It only makes you appear more stupid than you are, as if that's even possible.

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

The disclaimer is PLAINLY there and is almost impossible to miss.

The depletion of the human gene pool continues.

How, again, did you manage to miss the charges to you for ten months?

to whom posted response

AUTHOR: theodore - (United States of America)

Dum-Dum

Google "experian fraud charges" and experience all the stupid people that are filing fraud against the company.

Than respond, there seems to be many different ways they are charging "stupid" people in your eyes.

Companies like this and many others use small disclaimer to beat people out of money, and if your not aware of that not are you just stupid, your defending some part of the company, no AH would leave such a rebuttle.

ted

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Here's whats on their home page, which when you signed up, you AGREED to...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

When you order your $1 Credit Report & Score, you will begin your 7-day trial membership in Experian Credit TrackerSM. If you don't cancel your membership within the 7-day trial period*, you will be billed $17.95 for each month that you continue your membership. You may cancel your trial membership anytime within the trial period without charge.

" At no time did I give them permission to charge my card past the initial purchase.  I want my money back and it is time that the CC companies and goverment pass law against the disclaimers that no one reads and companies fall back on as permission to rip off consumers. Help, it totals $190 dollars"

You're NOT really very smart are you?

First you claim you didn't give them permission to charge you past the intital purchase, and you DID.

Then you want the government to pass a law against the disclaimers "no one reads" so you DID know it was there.

Also, how did you miss the charge on your credit card for TEN MONTHS.

I'm surprised you got a refund for one month....you can't fix stupid.

NO, I DON'T work for them.