Complaint Review: experian

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Damon — Statesville North Carolina
experian

experian 7 day free trail a scam, Internet

I proceeded to get my yearly credit report from experian and somehow or another ended up with a membership that I NEVER ordered. The lady said I was given 7 days to cancel it. I never received anything from them about a membership. Never wanted it. Very very deceptive company. Suppose to get yearly report for free and I ended getting the shaft. I called to cancel it and the lady was being perisistant on not canceling. She ran through this whole story about what could happen if I cancel and then she proceeded to tell me that she will keep my membership open. I said NO! CANCEL THE FRIGGIN MEMBERSHIP! Then she offered 50% off. NO D*MMIT! Watch your back with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/experian/internet/experian-7-day-free-trail-a-scam-Internet-1042487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on experian