Complaint Review: experiencesales.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 11, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 11, 2010

• Reported By: Cheated — Saratoga California Virgin Islands (US)
PO Box 82386, Phoenix, AZ 85071 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

experiencesales.com Door to Door Sales Person from ExperienceSales.com Phoenix, Arizona

I had a similar experience as the rest. This young college kid claiming to be my neighbor's grandson and selling magazines to try to raise funds on an exchange orchestra program. It has been more than 3 months and I have yet to receive anything. I tried to contact them, email them, to no avail.

Finally checked the internet for any reports and found scam reports on them.

Please be aware of people like that. I didn't think it was unusual as we have our neighbor's kids come to our door all the time trying to raise funds. But after this experience, I will definitely be weary.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2010 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/experiencesalescom/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/experiencesalescom-Door-to-Door-Sales-Person-from-ExperienceSalescom-Phoenix-Arizona-602163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on experiencesales.com