Complaint Review: Expert Tire

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Dennis Jacobs — Clinton twp Michigan United States of America
Expert Tire
4000 Fort Cambell BLVD Hopkinsville, Kentucky United States of America

Expert Tire I bought 4 new tires they tried to sell me everything but kitchen sink..wanted me to get new brakes they were all replaced 2 months ago. Hopkinsville, Kentucky

*UPDATE Employee: Expert Tire Corporate Office

This was the worse experience i ever had .i felt like i was at a car dealership that worked on commission.Chris from expert tire is a smooth talker but not that smooth.I had my brakes replace only 3 months ago and they wanted to replace said they were grinding..First if your brakes grind you will feel it when you stop.you can also feel in your brake pedal.Not to mention her it.

They also told me my upper ball joints were loose and also needed an alignment.My truck drives straight as a arrow...Align what!

Last but not least they tried to sell me an 79 dollar warranty.that is no good in my state!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expert-Tire/Hopkinsville-Kentucky-42240-4930/Expert-Tire-I-bought-4-new-tires-they-tried-to-sell-me-everything-but-kitchen-sinkwante-981616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expert Tire

Expert Tire Corporate Office

AUTHOR: consumer voice - (USA)

Hello,

My name is Tom and I am with the Expert Tire Corporate Offices. I read through your review and would like to see if I can help, or at the very least prevent this from ever happening again. I was wondering if you could email me with the invoice # or phone number on your account so I can get the right people involved to make this right.

Thanks,