Complaint Review: explore talent

• Updated: Wed, July 06, 2011

• Reported By: michael j. — manchester New Hampshire United States of America
explore talent
3395 south jones road blvd. #15 las vagas, Nevada United States of America

explore talent exploretalent.com was told I would get work,bussiness cards ,website and auditions over 100 matches charge my card they are a fraud and are already on the rip off report told me I had an audition in my zip code las vagas, Nevada

They told me I had an audition did not happen it was off the table as soon as they transfered me to another rep. and then they tried to charge me more money also I was to get business cards and a website they are on your rip off report and you can google it. I am unemployed and can't have this charge Iwant my money back I will be calling the credit card company tomorrow there are hundreds of peoples stories of people who were ripped off by theses people on your website I need to get my money back. I was scamed before for $5,000.00 and never got it back they are called "six figure consulting" you can google them as well. How are these people allowed to do this over and over again it has to be unlawful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/explore-talent/las-vagas-Nevada-89146/explore-talent-exploretalentcom-was-told-I-would-get-workbussiness-cards-website-and-au-749965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on explore talent