patients

• Reported By: Anonymous — Palo Alto California United States of America
EXPLORE TALENT
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

EXPLORE TALENT EXPLORE TALENT IS A SCAM...SCAM...SCAM!!! Las Vegas, Nevada

Explore talent called me today and said that they have a job they want to submit me to but they can't move forward until I register into their system.

One, I never gave Explore talent my information.  They got my phone number from some other website I was trying to submit to.

Two, the representative (JEREMY), said that I submitted information all they way until the last step which is the payment step, but I never followed through and payed.  This is a lie because I never did such a thing.

Three, I asked him how much it would cost to get registered, he said $200 for a years subscription.  PLEASE UNDERSTAND, YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO PAY FOR ANYONE TO GIVE YOU INFORMATION OF A PRODUCER OR DIRECTOR OR AUDITION.

Four, Jeremy kept stuttering, hesitating, when he was talking to me because he was obviously either reading a q-card, or he's trying to remember all the right things to say to me in order to make me spend $200.

In the end, I told him I'm already part of a website, so therefore I do not want to pay money for another one.  This company is a complete scam.  A real talent agency gets paid when you do.  You should never have to pay before hand.

All the reports that are saying positive things about this website are most likely people who work for Explore Talent...because a real actor would not be so stupid, and have the time to go on RIPOFFREPORT.COM to leave a positive testimonial.  HELLOOOO!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2011 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXPLORE-TALENT/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/EXPLORE-TALENT-EXPLORE-TALENT-IS-A-SCAMSCAMSCAM-Las-Vegas-Nevada-720585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXPLORE TALENT