Complaint Review: explore talent

• Updated: Wed, January 04, 2012

• Reported By: ashley davis — saint robert Missouri United States of America
explore talent
los angeles, California United States of America

explore talent I was offered a job as a model all i had to do was pay up front and they do the rest. I never heard back from them got no work and when tried calling no answer ever. los angeles, California

I was called by a person from Explore Talent said they would offer me a job and i was excited and went along. They said I had to pay up front 1 time only and they find me work and let me know i never heard from them again after i paid. I tried calling many times but never a pick up anywhere. My boyfriend and i wasted our hard earned money on these people and want justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/explore-talent/los-angeles-California-90001/explore-talent-I-was-offered-a-job-as-a-model-all-i-had-to-do-was-pay-up-front-and-they-d-817692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on explore talent