Complaint Review: exploretalent.com

• Updated: Mon, November 01, 2010

• Reported By: Maria — San jJose California United States of America
exploretalent.com
5348 Vegas Drive #324 Las Vegas, NV 89108 Internet United States of America

exploretalent.com Address: Somehow exploretalent charged me 29.99 p/mo for 6 years without any billing information Internet

I just find out that I was charged $29.99 p/mo for 6 years by explore talent.  I never signed for any membership and had no idea I was charged. My account was inactivated, I didn't visit that site for many years. They should have some kind of notifications, that they charge a monthly fee. They should send it or by email, or by mail to inform their clients. But why they would do that? There is more chances that people will cancel memberships or complain how they got charged in first place. I didn't create membership account and password - someone created it. I have no idea how they got my credit card! Total charge is $2160 without me knowing it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2010 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/exploretalentcom/internet/exploretalentcom-Address-Somehow-exploretalent-charged-me-2999-pmo-for-6-years-without-657235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on exploretalent.com